Where To Tile Your Easy Clean Glass Mosaic Tiles?
2022.12.09 / By hqt
Glass Mosaic Tile Is An Excellent Type Of Decorative Tile:
Mosaic is an art form that has been around for thousands of years. The word 'mosaic' comes from the Greek word moz, which means to 'make'. This refers to the process of creating mosaic tiles.
Mosaics are made with small pieces of material that have been glued or cemented onto a surface. The pieces can be any shape and size, as long as they fit together seamlessly. Mosaics can be made from glass, stone, ceramic, or even metal.
It is a wise choice to choose glass as tile material:
In the application of mosaics, glass is a common and easy-to-use material. It has irreplaceable characteristics when compared with other materials. The following is a comparison of the characteristics of metal materials and glass materials:
- 1. Glass is not only beautiful but also has excellent light transmission performance. In addition, the material does not contain any toxic elements such as lead or cadmium. It has no harm to the human body and environment.
- 2. Glass mosaic tiles can be processed into different shapes according to requirements, so they are more flexible in design than metal materials.
- 3. The surface of glass tiles can be processed by sandblasting or polishing to obtain high brightness or matte effect according to requirements, which makes it more suitable for indoor decoration purposes such as wall decoration and so on; while metal materials generally have difficulty in processing due to their high hardness and low ductility.
- 4. The patterned surface of metal tiles is limited by its own material properties; meanwhile, concerning design flexibility, it is more difficult for metal tiles than for glass tiles because of their unique features.
What Are Easy Clean Glass Mosaic Tiles?
These Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles from Gaudi have a look like no other. Its surface is a smooth glass surface, crystal clear. But through the glass, you can see a brush-like textured background. Such a design will protect your privacy well.
And such an elegant textured background will make your house more artistic. This textured background is a shade of black and white. Black and white are intertwined to make these tiles more stylish.
What is Easy Clean?
Gaudi's Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles are easy-to-clean tiles. Because the density of glass is high and the pores are small, it is not easy for dirt and dirt to penetrate. So, this tile will be more durable. Because glass is such an easy-to-clean material, you don't need to spend a lot of time cleaning it.
The glass mosaic tile can be cleaned by using water and detergent or even only water. Then it will be sparkling again.
In addition, it has some other advantages:
- It is waterproof and non-slip. The glass mosaic tile can effectively prevent water from penetrating the wall, which makes it easy to clean up whenever there is any water on the floor. Moreover, its non-slip feature can protect people from falling down in case of an accident in the bathroom or kitchen.
- Moreover, it has high strength and low weight. This type of decorative tile has a high strength but a low weight, so when you install it on your wall or flooring surface. It will not be too heavy for you to bear comfortably.
- In addition, this type of decorative tile has good insulation properties that can effectively prevent heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer time; therefore you won't find yourself having trouble with heating energy bills during those seasons.
Where Are The Easy Clean Glass Mosaic Tiles Suitable For?
According to the characteristics described above, you should have already guessed the application places of these Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles. Here are some examples for your reference:
There are many ways to create a gorgeous washroom divider. We can use the Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles to decorate the wall or floor in the washroom. In addition to the decorative function of these tiles, they also have a strong waterproof function that can effectively prevent water from seeping through the walls or floors in case of leakage. Furthermore, these tiles are easy to clean, which makes them very suitable for application in washrooms.
The kitchen backsplashes are also another excellent application place for these Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles. The kitchen backsplash is usually located above the countertop and serves as a decorative element in kitchens while also preventing grease stains on countertops. The Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles can be used as kitchen backsplashes due to their high strength, scratch resistance, and waterproof property which make them suitable for kitchens where there may be steam or water splashing around during the cooking time.
How To Tile This Easy Clean Glass Mosaic Tiles?
Because Easy Clean glass Mosaic tiles are easy to clean and stain-resistant, they are very suitable for installation where stains and water spots need to be covered.
In addition, its shape is a neat rectangle, which is very suitable for every corner of the room. Each of Gaudi's tiles is manually selected, so each piece has a very reasonable arrangement.
The size of this tile is 300*300*8mm. Its MOQ is 72 boxes, BOX QTY is 11pcs. Once you have these tiles, how do you tile them? Here are some tips, I hope can help you:
- 1. Prepare a new grout and clean the floor with a brush or broom. If there are stains on the floor, wipe them with warm water and dry them with a cloth.
- 2. Mix the grout according to the instructions in the package. When mixed, spread it out evenly over the entire surface of the tile. Wait for 15 minutes until it is completely dry before proceeding to step 3.
- 3. Use a float to float the grout in two directions at once (left-right and top-bottom). This will make sure that no holes remain between tiles after they are installed – this is critical!
- 4. Allow 24 hours for drying before walking on your new flooring!