White Glass Mosaic Tile: 5 Outstanding Features
2021.11.17 / By hqt
The product has a manual production process. However, the characteristics of shape, size and color are still very prominent. Even many customers prefer to use white glass mosaic tile, as evidenced by the late 90's the most popular line of materials on the market.
- Shape: Although manufactured with manual technology, the material samples are also very rich in design. The most common are square or rectangular tile patterns. Besides, customers can choose from hexagons, rhombus, octagon, etc.
- Size: The most common square tile sizes are 20 x 20 cm or 15 x 15 cm. There are also some tile samples with non-uniform sizes.
- Color: It is completely wrong to think that handmade production does not make tiles without diverse colors. The proof is that the sample of mosaic tiles has about 60 colors to mix.
- This creates a variety of textures. Even the number of colors to be mixed is many times higher.
Special advantages of the white glass mosaic tile
According to our experts, current white glass mosaic tile has the following outstanding advantages:
- Easily adapt to different spaces: The product is easy to adapt to many different tiling spaces. Even outdoor and frequently moving locations can still use the product.
- Easy maintenance and maintenance: The cleaning and maintenance of mosaic tiles is considered to be quite simple and quick. The reason is because the protective gloss layer on the surface helps the product not be waterproof or affected by grease.
- Easy cooling and insulation: Using mosaic tiles helps keep the space warm in winter and cool in summer. As a result, it provides a convenient living space.
- Diverse designs: White glass mosaic tile have diverse and rich textures, patterns and shapes to bring aesthetics to your space.
- Quick construction process: The construction is very simple because tiles are made of cement material. Quick construction time saves a lot of costs.
- Environmentally friendly: The composition of tiles is cement, sand and stone powder. The product is manufactured by non-burning technology, so it is very environmentally friendly.
Practical applications in life
In fact, white glass mosaic tile is common in many different projects with interesting and unique ideas. Homeowners can create a more impressive space with this line of materials. Here is a summary of the most popular applications:
- Use of decorative wall cladding: This is the most common application of this material. Matte, rough, high-gloss mosaic tiles can bring an impressive picture in the living room or special area in the kitchen.
- Bathroom decoration: The general assessment of many people is that they are very satisfied with the use of mosaic tiles to decorate the walls of the bathroom. It feels like being lost in a world of colorful attraction.
- Floor decoration: Decades ago, white glass mosaic tile was common to decorate the entire background of many houses. However, at this time, mosaic tiles are often common to create a carpet of many patterns and colors in the center of the room. Outside this carpet will still be the usual types of tiles.
- Decorating flower pots: Meticulously choosing mosaic tiles for tiling around a cement flower pot will create an extremely impressive highlight for the space.
Should aquarium tiles be common? Which type is best is a matter of great concern to many customers. The information in the following article of will bring you necessary and interesting insights.
Should you tile the aquarium?
Owning an aquarium right at the indoor or outdoor premises of the family is not too strange. The project brings aesthetics, great accents.
To build an aquarium besides structural materials such as iron and steel, it is also necessary to use decorative materials as white glass mosaic tile. Whether to tile the aquarium or not is a question of many customers.
In fact, tiling and decorating the aquarium with tiles brings many advantages as follows:
- Aesthetics: The development of technology has produced many lines of ceramic tiles. The product when common for tiling brings great aesthetics to the project. Including fish tank tiling.
- Easy to clean: The aquarium is in direct and frequent contact with water, so algae and dirt may appear. The use of tiles will help limit this situation. Besides, the cleaning process is also faster, even if only using a clean towel and water.
- Increase the life of the building: Many tiling products come by heating at high temperatures. Therefore, the service life can be up to decades. During use, white glass mosaic tile is not affected by weather conditions, so it ensures high durability for the construction.
Thanks to the above-mentioned outstanding advantages, aquarium tiles are the materials that should be common in the construction of this project.
Top 3 criteria for choosing aquarium white glass mosaic tile
Using tile materials for fish tank construction is very necessary to ensure aesthetics and longevity. However, to achieve the highest efficiency, customers need to keep a few things in mind when choosing:
As mentioned above, aquariums often expose to water, especially outside contact points. Therefore, it is necessary to choose durable materials, preferably waterproof. This will help limit cracking, waterproofing and anti-moss.
Accordingly, materials from semi-porcelain or glass are the first choice today. This type of white glass mosaic tile is usually waterproof. Therefore, the tile bone is almost impervious to water. Since then the product has high durability, effective against algae - moss - mold.
2-Tile surface criteria
When choosing aquarium tiles, homeowners need to pay attention to the details on the surface of the tile. The reason is because the tile to be clad will lie often in the water. If the surface of the tile has many textures, moss and stains will accumulate to form plaque.
Therefore, homeowners should pay attention to choose a tile model with a smooth, smooth surface to create favorable conditions for the cleaning process.
It is also important to note that white glass mosaic tile with a rough surface can quickly accumulate dirt and algae. Over time, it can cause unsightly beauty and affect the quality of the lake's water.
3-Criteria for white glass mosaic tile color
Many people believe that when choosing aquarium tiles, they need to have unique colors and textures. This view is not necessarily correct in terms of aesthetics, and may even affect the fish.
Moreover, choosing tiles that are too bright on sunny days can cause light reflection, affecting fish stocks. In case the homeowner uses a tile pattern with sophisticated textures, it will create a feeling of confusion.
Therefore, experts recommend using tiles with textures that are not too picky with neutral colors. Homeo