How to remove melted plastic from glass? Best Guide 2021
2021.11.17 / By hqt
Besides cleaning the stains on the glass, how to remove melted plastic from glass we need to pay attention to when removing the glass hooks. In fact, removing glass hooks is not easy. If not handled carefully, the mortar inside can be peeled off.
After a period of use, the floor often appears melted plastic that lose the aesthetics and affect the quality of the tile. Let's work with us to find out the cause and solve the most effective way to remove melted plastic on tiles! Let's start right now.
Causes of melted plastic on tiles
To understand the way how to remove melted plastic from glass, we must know that there are many causes leading to melted plastic on the tile floor. A lot of it is due to daily living habits or wrong troubleshooting. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Firstly, moving heavy objects on the surface, especially those with rough surfaces will easily cause the floor to be scratched.
- Secondly, wearing high heels can also cause melted plastic on the floor. Many women often wear high heels and do not pay attention to the pointed soles, which are easy to damage the floor.
- Thirdly, the car stand when you stand the car will have a great impact with the sharpness that will scratch or even peel off the tile surface. Put a scab, foam pad or kickstand to protect the floor!
- Fourthly, improper house cleaning is the cause few people think about. When you do not sweep the house but rush to use the vacuum cleaner, the friction between the dust particles and the floor will increase, causing melted plastic.
- Finally, using the wrong cleaning tools is a mistake that many families often encounter. Old clothes are often used to clean the house, but the details still attached such as buttons and textures will rub on the floor, causing melted plastic.
How to remove how to remove melted plastic from glass properly from experts?
Tiles are scratched how? How to effectively fix scratched tiles is done step by step according to the process guided by experts from us. Here are the most detailed and complete instructions for how to remove melted plastic from glass on tile floors:
Mix water-based paint powder, white cement and fine sand into a sticky, thick paste. Then, pour the mixture directly onto the scratched ceramic tile area and rub it vigorously until the scratch is gone. This method is suitable for most types of ceramic tiles on the market today.
How to fix scratched tiles effectively?
Using pipe bricks is also an effective method, simple implementation. You just need to take samples of broken pipe tiles, grind the edges, and then use your hands to rub it directly on the scratched floor surface.
Under the action of dust on the pipe brick will make the scratch fade about 80%. This method applies to how to remove melted plastic from glass or glass tiles.
Use a hair dryer to dry around the area where the hook is sticking on the glass. The next step is to use a thread to thread one side of the hook. Pull gently to remove from the glass.
The nail hole in the glass
The glass is nailed after removing the nail will leave many holes in the glass. The problem will cause a loss of aesthetics for the project. However, we can completely overcome this situation with the following tips.
- Use crayons of the same color as the glass and place the wax in place of the nail holes.
- Then use a lighter to heat the wax to the nail hole.
- Use a towel to clean the finished glass area.
How to remove melted plastic from glass of the house with dishwashing liquid?
- Dishwashing liquid is a familiar item that every family has.
- We can take advantage of this material for how to remove melted plastic from glass quickly and effectively.
- Mix dishwashing liquid with vinegar and stir well to dissolve them.
- Use a clean cloth pre-soaked with the solution and rubs it on the glass.
- Rub vigorously into the stained areas until the stain comes off or disappears.
- Clean the glass with a clean towel to remove the smell of vinegar and dishwashing liquid.
How to clean old painted glass quickly and effectively?
Cleaning old glass will be more difficult than new ones. The reason is because after using the old glass can be damaged. Care should be taken when cleaning or it will cause further damage to the glass. Let's see how to remove melted plastic from glass.
The first step when performing cleaning is to remove all dust remaining on the glass. You can do this with a brush or a soft cloth. Identify the cause of the stain to have the most effective plan and implement it. You need to check the stability of the glass paint before cleaning.
Acid can cause damage to tiles
Stains from pencil or ballpoint pens, use soda solution. Melted plastic caused by rubbing should use toothpaste. During the cleaning process, you should be careful not to use detergents containing high amounts of alcohol. The reason is because this substance can cause damage to the glass using paint.
Using high-quality glass cladding materials
Using high-quality tiling materials that are durable and easily tells the way how to remove melted plastic from glass stains is advice for every homeowner. In fact, these materials are highly durable because they are produced from sustainable materials and on modern production lines.
So using tiling materials will make the process of removing stains on your glass simpler. Instead of spending time, effort and money on cleaning, you can make the cleaning process a snap. At the same time, the life of the glass is also higher than using paint or lime mortar.
Use mosaic tiles to avoid dirty glass
Tiling materials also help your building limit the occurrence of harmful mold and mildew. Currently, there are many product lines of glass tiles. Among them, mosaic glass tiles are highly appreciated by many investors for how to remove melted plastic from glass.
The material has a durability of up to decades and is not affected by chemicals and agents caused by weather. The price of high-end mosaic tiles is also not too high and it is easy to buy in the market, so this is a good solution to bring a sustainable construction.